SLEEPING doesnt cure anything.

Got back home after school, after eating LIU FUN. 
Then start sleeping at 2 something. 
Then sleeep sleep sleep without switching on the aircon. 






THEN wake up at 7 , p.m.
And mom was like shouthing there, lei hou hei san le wor ! gei dim la?! gam man mm sai funn la?? SIK FAN LA ! FAI DITT HEI SAN AR !


and im still wearing my school uniform, looking at my phone, 7.15 PM. 
heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , i dont wanna wake up :(


Got out of the bed at 7.30 . unlock my phone, 8 TEXT MESSAGES. 
list of people appeared on my phone 

  • KZB
  • chuaziheng
  • sam
  • carmen lew
  • limsinwai
  • maxboy
  • kahchun
  • yiling

hahahahaahhahahaha, sorry for the late reply yea. I didnt know i can sleeo so long in this HOT HOT HOT weather. 


get up, walked down after bathing. ate dinner at 8 , finished it at 930.
I was like soooooooooooooo lazyyyyyyyyyyyy to bite my food. :(

Comments