Blogging with ipodtouch. Haha !

Everybody seems so emo these days. What happened ? I'm the exact opposite. Happy like he'll ! Haha!

Few days at school talking bout old things. Talk bout how bad some people are. How some if our friends pokkai ! Haha ! ;D
facebook facebook facebook , always facebook till dy. Now wanna go and tweet, they say Twitter has virus. Wth! Whatever la ! I'm gonna tweet 99 !

Carmen wong, my lunch date ! Had lunch with her on Tuesday <3
eeling ha , went library with her today. Hahaa. She told me her friend said we talked and laughed real loud at library last Monday. Gosh, ytgat was embarassing ! Haaha !
Monday, went parade after school met tsq. Haha ! Somebody told me he saw me at parade again. People kept on see me at parade with my charm look. Wth la. It's embarassing again ==
Saturday night, helena's birthday ! Happy birthday girl ! Akamomiji for dinner <3 met many people there. Knew Nicole tan there. She's a pretty and friend jiejie ! Haha. I was allnover her mind after that nigth she said. She wa also all over my mind after that. Oh ! Hahha <3 michelle , Joey , me and her had lots fun <3 back home at 1030 tht night was early but still good ;) met ivy there too that night ! <3


I'm hving good mood these days. Gonna study study play play play ;D
pray for my pmr !



Loves <3

Comments