friday, mom is comingabck on monday

at last, its friday. no more school , nothing :D

mommy in coming back form aus on monday. :) I AM HAPPY 
Never thought that i wil miss my mom so much while she's away. lol

Went for hillsong ytd, wasted. should find others. TO HIGH WITH. 
when i left, i saw some of my HIGH HIGH friends, and idk they where here, they dont know i was thr
and was like so damn pissed after that. ==
and my friend told me his friend know me. I was like huh? and he never tell me who that friend oh his that know me is who. ==


friday, went to school like that, do this, do that. m oody with results. IT SUCKED. i didnt get A for english in trial. darn.
I HATE THIS EXAM, I HATE MYSELF.==


at night, i online. 2 ppl saw they saw me at parade. OH, PEOPLE KNOW ME HEY. HAHHA
my mod came bak, chat chat chat. :)
then my daughter asked me to update blog, and now im here. updating my blog.haha


ytd after school, kane tipu by haeeling. she told me got volley, then after school dismiss she said. dont have. and we went to parade and was forced to use money at starbucks. but what i order was SO DARN YUMMY.  blueberry cheese muffin, scones with butter and strawberry. ;D Just these two and a normal chocolate cream chips, got us darn full. 







AHH, anyway. knew more people after going somewhere fun is fun. ILOVEIT <3 haha 

Comments