我不要了

they are telling me not to think, not to see. I am trying, THEY JUST APPEAR ON MY NEWS FEED. WTH.
you make me feel that youre flirting, i dont know if you'll see this or not.
i dont want you to see this.

talked with joey today at JJ, sushi king, chat with tsuping at pc fair.
finding out I'm lost in the middle of no where. Ffinding out you've never treat me good, you''ve never make me happy before, you've never do anything i like. Ii dont know what I liked about you. Wwhen i think back, i feel disgusted.

Gosh, my english is getting worst.  At calau exam today, I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE STUPID DARN ESSAY. ==
Thinking thinking thinking. No idea what I've been thinking.

pmr is coming, i need to study. gotta fast fast finish all the proect. Mom stop allowing me to go and attend activities for the first time. WTH.
I want to go orphanage, i wanna go and celeb mooncake festival. i wanna improve my history,. geography, science, maths. english chinese bm. WTH, i wanna watch movies, dramas , hang out, sing k.......paktoh? ==


Too many things happened, too many people i know, too many people telling me who is bad , who is good, too many people telling me what to do. Mmaking me not feeling like doing anything. SOMEBODY HELP ME ! :S
can"t events come later? cAN'T PMR COME EARLIER? can't it not stuck in the middle? Can you stop appearing on my Faceboo newsfeed? can you get out of my life? can you stop finding my friends? can you? can you stop everything? I really wish taht you're darn down and sad and emo and moody right now. Im selfish . so what. i like it.



失恋,可是不是那么的伤心。 失恋,喜欢听开心的歌。 不喜欢听伤心的歌,为什么?
我想不想念你?不知道。
你在不在乎?不知道。
你知不知道?不知道。
我要不要?不知道。
是不是只会说不知道?对。

Comments