ITS going to school day tomorrow. it will be my first day going to school without him after 3 days. :S

Limsinwai, enough of it. Imissyou. but what to do. Its over. you let it over.


Right, i read his blog just now. It was fun. to recall back what i did with him. HAHA. 
Really nice. love it. damn much. but, sad things nobody ever write it out. :S
People find it hor sic. but nothing hou hor sic actually. 




Already 3 days. I AM SINGLE. ;D
Then the 2nd night, got somebody told me he ... me. so ? Makes no difference, im still single. HAHA 
I think i am going to be single for a looonnggggg period of time. maybe till i finish school? MAYBE ?






So when i think back in Kbox, without him there might not feel right. But I'l find something else to make me erase it. He is mean. 
SO, its going to be july. 
Miko is leaving to aus, maybe tzq is coming back?
July is time for parents to meet MR LEONG. will it be a good day??
XD






So , its july. later its august, HELLO PMR TRIAL. :S
death is coming. 
Then, its october, HELLO PMR !
whooo. then its november, OH MY AUSTRALIA ! whoooooo




but Melissa is maybe going study tour, might be bored over there ):










i think i will not be with him ever again. Maybe next time will ? But just not now. 
He knows why. i already told him that for 3 days.
LIMSINWAI, its been a long time since you blogged. Its also a long time since i view your blog. I didnt even know that you change the name to SINWAI | VANESSA.
Nyways, iloveyou. I love your blog.

Comments