Call this life

Went to school today. yesterday i said its over after a week. 
He didn't really proved me much things. :S




and now i miss him.
I was really sad today at school. once carmen saw me, she knew that i was sad. but others, they cant see. Cause i was laughing like hell the whole day. i dont want myself to feel sad. I dont want people to take me as a drama queen. :s
I laughed, really laugh. Tears came out, not becase i laugh too hard. Those are called ' crying tears ' ?
; ( 


I am sad. I miss him. How ? teach me.
Tsuping dont believe. she said its a waste. then what can i do?
He dont want it now already. 
NO MORE?








Nyways, today went kopitiam for yeeching's bday. it was real fun. But there are bitches there that hate me. What to do. get rid of them. forget them. they dont exist. 




NOW I LIVE IN MY WORLD !   I DONT CARE

Comments