I fall for leehonggi once again.

LEEHONGGI. ):
He's the only one that makes me repeat. HAHA


NONONO, limsinwai makes me crazy. =p

Anyway, today is 31st !

happy birthday   HAEELING  DARREN GOH  CHUN JOEY <3


Looking at other people's birthday wishes, i feel like having my birthday back ):
I MISS 11 JANUARY 
hahahahaahahah
I'm waiting for my sweet 16 to come. Then there's one more year to go to drive A mini cooper maybe? HAHA !


I told my dad ' that car (mini cooper) is already enough. Its small and smart and ... not that expensive right?' HAHAH


And he just ignored me ):
Anyway, there's still 1 year + to go. I haven't even finish my pmr.
Am waiting to go australia now. Its summer when I go again. Its going to be cooling, and not too hot [I HOPE] Its melbourne nyway. It can be any weather








So, today's bm.  I AM SO DEAD
The bahagian B is killing ! I dont know what I am writing. = =
The bahagian C also. GOSH
Hope this wont happen to me tomorrow. Its English tomorrow ): GOD BLESS ME !


Today there's already few people asking me out during holiday. HAHA
Its the first day of exam, everybody's planning for the saturday that is going to come. 
Lost world / steamboat / barrom ? OR ALL??
I hope to have all. HAHAH, that means .... whole day out <3 






Holiday reminds me of forum. I can;t attend, makes me wanna cry. And forced to go to china with parents and another uncle. I'm a little id dont know what to do there.
I hope there are shopping places for me to go. If not I am dead , AGAIN. 




Yesterday went to parade, DLSR FAIR ! hoping dad will buy me one small one. A sony a380 or the samsung one will do?
But i get nothing. = = 
Then its shining teens competition. My mom tell not nice, then left. I cant even get to see the 3rd contestant 
= =




Janice is going kl on saturday, so no hang out buying clothes on saturday, maybe...LOST WORLD IM COMING ! hahahhaa

Comments